If you leave information on our site, we assume the right to follow-up on any requests and answer inquiries. We also assume the right to contact you via any method wherein we have the ability to respond based upon the information you volunteer and in the manner you request (i.e., by e-mail, telephone, facsimile, or direct mail). We will at all times respect your requests for contact by the preferred manner if applicable.
We do not share, trade or sell any information to any outside entity, organization nor individual with the sole exception of the affiliate companies and organizations as listed and specified. Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to SweetwaterHotTubz and our affiliates. The success of our business depends upon our ability to maintain the trust of our customers, business partners and associates. We respect your rights to privacy. Any uninvited or unintended intrusion by any SweetwaterHotTubz representative or any affiliate company or organization will be dealt with and corrected in a timely manner. If you have further questions or wish to have your information removed from our database, please Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be handled within 48 hours. Any questions can be direct to, The Manager, SweetwaterHotTubz, by e-mailing your inquiry to email@example.com or calling (210) 494-7070.
- Notification of Changes
- Use of “Cookies”
- Customer Service and Warranty Correspondence
- Questionnaires, Surveys and Profile Data
- Disclosure to Third Parties Other Than SweetwaterHotTubz Customers
- Contact Us
Some pages on our site include links to third party web sites. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements and policies. SweetwaterHotTubz is not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their information practices. Users submitting information to or through these third party web sites should review the privacy statement of these sites before providing them with personally identifiable information.
If you send us correspondence, including e-mails and faxes, we retain such information in the records of your account. We will also retain customer service and warranty correspondence and other correspondence from SweetwaterHotTubz to you. We retain these records in order to measure and improve our customer service and warranty response and performance. We may, over time, delete these records if permitted by law.
From time to time, we offer optional questionnaires and surveys to our users for such purposes as collecting demographic information or accessing users’ interests and needs. The use of the information collected will be explained in detail in the survey itself. If we collect personally identifiable information from our users in these questionnaires and surveys, the users will be given notice of how the information will be used prior to their participation in the survey or questionnaire.
SweetwaterHotTubz will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.SweetwaterHotTubz will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes or which the information is shared.
- We share information with companies who perform marketing services on our behalf. These companies are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit using the information except to market the specified SweetwaterHotTubz related products or services, unless you have affirmatively agreed or given your prior permission for other uses.
- We share information with our specific vendors who may from time to time make available special offers which we deem beneficial to our customers. These may or may not be in the form of special e-mail or direct mail incentives for purchasing their products or services from SweetwaterHotTubz, certificates for discounts for products or services purchased fromSweetwaterHotTubz and/or other channel marketing methods which provide value to our customers through third party partnerships. You may view a complete list of our third party partners and vendors below.
SweetwaterHotTubz is an authorized associate of the following organizations:
- USE OF MATERIALS. You understand that this web site contains information and other materials that are proprietary to SweetwaterHotTubz and others (collectively “Materials”). Except for providing you limited access rights to Materials to gather information to aid in your decision making abilities or to resolve disputes or other issues of service and/or satisfaction, no other right or license in the Materials is granted to you. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY SweetwaterHotTubz WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. SweetwaterHotTubz HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY. SweetwaterHotTubz shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Materials. SweetwaterHotTubz shall have no liability to you whatsoever in connection with the Materials or this web site in excess of the amount paid by you to SweetwaterHotTubz, if any, for accessing this web site.
- OTHER INFORMATION. If you transmit information or other materials on or through this web site, you are confirming that the Materials you transmit are either in the public domain or that you have the express authority to distribute same on the Internet and to grant SweetwaterHotTubz the same right.
- NO ACCESS. SweetwaterHotTubz shall have the right to bar you from access to this web site at any time if in SweetwaterHotTubz sole discretion you fail to comply with any of these Terms, and you shall destroy all Materials and copies thereof in your possession or control.
- APPLICABLE LAW. You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in your jurisdiction which apply to your access to the Materials. In addition, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the United States Trademark and Copyright Laws as well as the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Sequoia Spa Shelters™
The webmaster of SweetwaterHotTubz maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication between SweetwaterHotTubz and our current and potential customers. Please feel free to browse the SweetwaterHotTubz web site. You may download material displayed on SweetwaterHotTubz’s web site for non-commercial, personal use ONLY provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of SweetwaterHotTubz’s web site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without our written permission. Your access to and use of SweetwaterHotTubz’s web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the SweetwaterHotTubz’s web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and SweetwaterHotTubz or the Webmaster are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site without the written permission of the Webmaster. The Webmaster neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Webmaster.
- While the Webmaster uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the SweetwaterHotTubz web site, the Webmaster makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Webmaster assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the SweetwaterHotTubz web site.
- Your use of and browsing in the SweetwaterHotTubz web site are at your risk. Neither the Webmaster nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the SweetwaterHotTubz web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the SweetwaterHotTubz web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MRECHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Webmaster also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the SweetwaterHotTubz web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the SweetwaterHotTubz web site.
- Any communication or material you transmit electronically to SweetwaterHotTubz by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by the Webmaster or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Webmaster is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to SweetwaterHotTubz web site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site are either the property of, or used by permission by, the Webmaster. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Webmaster and others. Nothing contained on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site without the written permission of an authorized representative of SweetwaterHotTubz or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the SweetwaterHotTubz’s web site, or any other content on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SweetwaterHotTubz and the Webmaster will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Webmaster has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the SweetwaterHotTubz web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the SweetwaterHotTubz web site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is a your own risk.
- Although the Webmaster may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site, the Webmaster is under no obligation to do so and assumes not responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the SweetwaterHotTubz web site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. SweetwaterHotTubz and the Webmaster will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- SweetwaterHotTubz and/or the Webmaster may at anytime revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.