Laredo Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, & Endless Pools
Five Facts You Might Not Know About Laredo
- Laredo is the largest inland port in the United States.
- Laredo was known as the Republic of Rio Grande – The capital city of the Republic of the Rio Grande.
- In 2005 the Lamar Bruni Vergara Planetarium four-sided glass pyramid was opened.
- Laredo has flown under 7 flags – Republic of Rio Grande, Spain, Mexico, France, Republic of Texas, Confederate States of America, and the U.S.
- The longest running golf tournament, The Border Olympics Men’s Collegiate Golf Tournament, hosts high school and college athletes from all over Texas and Mexico.
Sweetwater Hot Tubs will come to you by appointment, or we’re a quick 3-hour drive north. Hot Tubs are a great way to ease the pains of the day out of your body and are a great addition to any small party you may desire to host. Because of Laredo’s Mexican heritage, a small get-together is the perfect excuse to heat up the hot tub and entertain guests. If you’re in the need of some low impact exercise a swim spa or endless pool is one of the best ways to burn some calories through resistance and endurance. We offer a full line of hot tubs, spas, and endless pools. Give us a call and we’ll come to you. You’ll not find a larger selection of Hot Tubs or Spas in Laredo.